Corpus Christi School
We shape tomorrow’s leaders…
- Along with a strong commitment to academics, the Gospel message is lived in our classrooms everyday and is used as the fundamental building block of Corpus Christi School’s holistic approach to education.
- Our mission is to help every child develop a strong moral compass and set of values that will help them face life’s challenges with faith and grace.
- We offer a challenging and comprehensive Pre-K 3 through 8 curriculum based on teaching standards set forth by the Archdiocese of Newark and the State of New Jersey Curriculum Standards.
- Differentiated Instruction methods are utilized throughout the school classrooms to ensure that each and every student learns at his/her fullest potential. We maximize learning!
- The school is accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- Corpus Christi School teachers are fully certified by the State of New Jersey and some hold advanced degrees in Education. Ongoing professional development is offered to our teachers. The administration walks reflectively through the classrooms on a regular basis to offer teacher assistance and support.
- The school’s family atmosphere and student diversity provide learning opportunities that contribute to a peaceful and tolerant school environment.
- Corpus Christi students attend prestigious high schools and colleges. The school has consistently placed graduates into Bergen Technical/Bergen Academies school system along with students who have been accepted into Regis High School in NYC and selective Catholic High Schools throughout Bergen County. Please visit our “Faces of Corpus Christi “ tab on our website to learn of a few of our success stories!
Contact Us Today! Contact