As we continue our season of autumn, we look forward to a very busy month of November.
We have many activities to look forward to as Thanksgiving approaches.We are having an ongoing Thanksgiving Food Drive from now until November 13th. We appreciate all food donations for needy families. Thank you in advance for your continuous generosity!
- There will be an 11:50 (Pre-K3) and 11:55 (Pre-K4) dismissal on Friday, November 3rd.
- The Middle States Team will be visiting Corpus Christi School from November 5 – 8.
- On Tuesday, November 7, the Preschool children will go over to the chapel at 8:30am to watch the Grade 3 Saints Procession (weather permitting). Parents are welcome!
- There will be an 11:50 (Pre-K3) and 11:55 (Pre-K4) dismissal on November 8th.
- Picture Day will take place on Wednesday, November 15th. Children do not wear uniforms on the day of pictures. A form will be forthcoming that explains the cost of the pictures and the different packages that you may choose. Parents may order online or send payment on November 15th.
- Spirit Day will take place on Friday, November 17th. The children may wear fall colors. Parents please send in a donation of $2.00.
- On Wednesday, November 22nd, the Preschool will attend a Prayer Service at 9:00am in the chapel (weather permitting). Parents are welcome to attend. The children will have a Thanksgiving party and be dismissed at 11:50 (Pre-K3) and 11:55 (Pre-K4). There will be No Aftercare and there will be No School on Thursday, November 23rd, Friday, November 24th, and Monday, November 27th.
- If any parent would like to change from summer to winter clothes in their child’s extra clothes box, please send them in and we will exchange them.
- For those early planners, Pre-K3 will have their Christmas Show on Wednesday, December 20th at 9:00 and Pre-K4 will have theirs on Thursday, December 21st at 9:00. The children should wear their “Holiday Best” and will be dismissed immediately after the show to spend time with their families.
The Corpus Christi Preschool would like to wish you and your family a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!
Mrs. Janice Savoia, Director Ms. Elizabeth Pinto, Principal