Dear Corpus Christi Preschool Families:
As we March forward, we will continue doing many good deeds during the remaining weeks of Lent. There are many activities before our Easter break.
Calendar of Events:
- Friday, March 2nd: Students are celebrating Dr. Seuss Day where they are able to wear their pajamas. It is also a half- day dismissal for Pre-K 3 at 11:50 and Pre-K 4 at 11:55. Aftercare is available for all children who are registered.
- Friday, March 9th: There will be a half-day dismissal, Pre-K3 will be dismissed at 11:50 and Pre-K 4 at 11:55. Aftercare is available for all those who are registered.
- Friday, March 16th: The children are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.
- Monday, March 19th: Report Cards will be given out via backpack.
- Monday, March 19th and Tuesday, March 20th: The Scholastic Book Fair comes to Corpus Christi. PreK 3 will attend the book fair on Monday, 3/19 at 8:30 a.m.Parents are asked to bring their child directly to the big school gym to shop with them. PreK 4 will attend the book fair on Tuesday, 3/20 at 8:15 a.m. Parents are asked to bring their child directly to the big school gym to shop with them. Your child’s teacher will be there to meet you.
- Monday, March 26th is a School Spirit Day. The children may wear purple with a donation of $2 .The proceeds will go to the Anita Kauffman Foundation supporting epilepsy.
- Tuesday, March 27th: The children in Pre-K4 will attend the Passion Play at the main school at 1:00. It takes place in the main chapel, and parents are welcome to attend.
- Wednesday, March 28th: There will be a liturgy for Pre-K4 (weather permitting) over at the main chapel. Parents are invited to attend. There is a half- day dismissal for Pre-K 3 at 11:50 and Pre-K 4 at 11:55.There will be NO aftercare on this day.
- Easter vacation begins on March 28th – April 8th. Students will return to school on Monday, April 9th.
The faculty and staff wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter!
Mrs. J. Savoia, Director Ms. Elizabeth Pinto, Principal