We Shape Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Along with a strong commitment to academics, the Gospel message is lived in our classrooms every day and is used as a fundamental building block of CCS’s holistic approach to education. Our mission is to help every child develop a strong moral compass and set of values that will help them face life’s challenges with faith and grace.
- Challenging and comprehensive Pre-K3 through 8th grade curriculum based on teaching standards set forth by the Archdiocese of Newark and the State of New Jersey Core Curriculum.
- Differentiated learning methods are utilized within the school classrooms to ensure that each and every student learns at their fullest potential.
- Our school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- 100% of CCS teachers are fully certified by the State of New Jersey.
A high honors graduate of Paramus Catholic High School, Deidre was awarded an academic scholarship to attend the University of Scranton in the Fall 2015. “CCS is a well-rounded and excellent school. Sending your child to Corpus Christi is a sacrifice in many ways, but the outcome of your child’s education is outstanding.”
– Eileen Dzugay, Mother
After a successful high school career at
St. Joseph’s Regional HS, as a freshman at Franklin & Marshall College, Andrew made the most single-season saves by a freshman in Centennial Conference history. Shortly afterwards he earned his second off-season award by being named to the Mid-Atlantic All-Region team. Andrew’s brother Jonathan CCS ‘12 is a senior at St. Joseph’s and his youngest brother Christopher CCS ‘14, attends the highly prestigious Regis High School in NYC.
The Mascis brothers are some of the faces of Corpus Christi…
A competitive dancer and veteran film, TV, opera and Broadway National Tour performer, Zachary is able to balance the rigors of a professional acting career and the demands of a challenging academic environment.
He has excelled at both, and represents the focus, moral character and achievement that are typical of our students.